Friday, August 8, 2008

Appreciate ^.^


decorated mounting board wif 4 cards







fr Ting














fr Qian














fr Qi











fr Bai










Book of Memories











Yesterday after recess I really got a surprise. My gang gave me a present. It was a mounting board wif 4 different design of ‘cards’ pasted on it. Wow, it was nice. They had really put a lot of efforts in completing this ‘project’. I really appreciate this present as well. Although my birthday was already pasted for about 18 days, but this is a birthday present for me which only involving 4 of them, means my bez buddies(Bai, Qi, Ting n Qian). Thx a lot, girls. I still remembered my another present which I received on the day of my birthday, a book of Memories. That was a book with all the wishes from my friends written in it. These are the 2 best presents for this year as I prefer something memorable. Xuan, thx for yr chocolate from London. Im glad you still remember my birthday although u are not in msia at tat time.

现在的我开始笑了,但我还是有疑问。这是真实地从内心里笑,还是装出来让我朋友放心的开朗呢?我自己也分不清了。但愿是真事的吧!
现在我也开始习惯没你的生活了。你完全没有找我,而我也一样。算了,期望越高,失望越大。幸好日子总算过得去。哈哈,最近看到一个转校生,觉得他很斯文叻,也有点可爱。还记得他第一次上去唱国歌时,我就注意到他了。终觉得他有某人的影子,但是看久了,完全是不一样啦。
最近朋友都被爱情的问题环绕着。班上也越来越多绯闻了。但不要再传我跟他了啦,拜托。不是真实的却让你们传到。。。好尴尬叻。我们还得同班一年多的叻,我不想要尴尬的场面出现啦。
这几天不断有一班男生约我們去一个男生的生日派对,去还是不去呢?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u r welcome...^^
muackzzzzzzz

Anonymous said...

去谁的生日会啊?