Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Confusion

It has been a long time since i last updated my blog. it doesnt mean tat i hv nth to say, its jz im lazy to type it out...such a lazy fellow, yuckss
ok, lets go bac to the topic...
wat i've been confusing rite nw??? alot....uncountable
firstly n the most important, my future. Life will nt have take 2 n so i nid to make a right decision.bt wat? wat i want to be in the future?? i doent hv any idea, even a tiny path for me to find out,not at all lehx. well, mayb sum others will say im worrying for tis matter too early, bt i dont think so. if i doen nt hv a target right now, im jz lyk studying blindly, wat i achieve will be nil n so call useless. excellent results doensnt mean anything, bt a wrong decision might ruin my whole life.
Secondly, myself. im getting lazier nwadays. i dono y bt im jz cant pay my full attention on studies. except chemistry, physic n add maths(of course is tui add maths laa). bio, erhemm, sumtimes la, according to my mood. if im nt daydreaming, i will pay attention. final exam is approaching, bt im jz lyk don mind it. tats nt me man. aikss, wat happen to me a??? God, wat happen to me? pls light up my life again. i really do feel uneasy wif myself, i hate being lyk tat, din do any hw, din listen to teacher(means don respect teacher, i think teachers are vr sad wif all of us).
thirdly, my cocuriculum thingy. i feel so guilty when i was at C. i jz feel tat i din do my job as a head in P. tis feeling is torturing my mind n soul. i felt so sorry to all those members.they alwaz been there bt im nt. im nt suppose to get tat post, i does nt deserve it..its true... im thinking all the time bout tis matter, i wan to q bt i dono hw to tell it out to my bez fren(the p of C). mayb its nt the time to tell bt i think i still wil agree wif my own decision. i wan the time wif my fren.im ad seldom hanging around wif fren during recess, i jz felt it as a burden... hope my decision will nt affect other ppl.
today my fren told me sumthing. mayb wat she said is true. im too over wif sumbody n neglected another person. ya, i agree wif tis, i did nt deny it. im jz being unfair to one of them. i think it might hurt alot...
other matter im nt be able to control it anymur, jz let it be. after rain will alwaz has a rainbow. don expect it, jz let it be as it goes, mayb we will get sumthing else in return

No comments: