Tuesday, April 7, 2009

i wan to write, bt im fatigue...
i wan to tell sumone, bt i duno who can i tell
everyone is away from me now...
i jz hope to hv sumone for me to express, for me to cry, is tat so hard??
i loss the one i hv
i loss the one i trust
i lose to myself...

my target:
dun ever bothered bout all tat anymur
meaningless n useless
study hard wil be my right choice
i wont bliff sumone who told me she will nt study bt then she is studying in skul n im so idiotly follwed wat she say
i wan to be myself back
i wan to hv recess wif bai
i duwan to bother bout those jrs, bt can i?
i wan to do wateva i wan
i duwan 2nd tsunami to strike on my bday,if nt i will hate tat day foreva...
i wan everything i shud be granted wif

2 comments:

阿紫 said...

只是觉得你们都在学校里活得好辛苦=.=

ik.ing said...

yea, nt bcoz of academic, bt bcoz of other things
bt then now i think wider ad, i noe wat shud i do for the best^^