Monday, October 5, 2009

bad luck

Im tired, im truly tired of it...finding all the alternatives to settle my smd,bt it doesnt run smooth. wat tiang told me today during phy was another bad news to me..am i so unlucky throughout tis year..perhaps

a person who did nt do anything wrong, bt hv tis implication. i did nt bring any barang larangan to school, bt let those prefects fitnah me tat i brought 5.n when they write down yr name, they dont even notify me..wth r them. u guys make me hv bad consequences tat i need to suffer from...25 marks n mr lim onli allow me to redeem 20 marks, now i hv to sek sei mao for the 5 marks, n bcoz of the 5 marks, i have to face a big problem.

another matter, i did nt go to skul for 1 day in march n april. n tats nt i wan to make it so.bt granma was seriously ill at tat time, can i dun go bac n leave her in penang. im her granddaughter, i hv the right to went bac n visit her..tis is wat we as the younger generation need to do. n july, absent cz im sick. tat time our country was seriously attacked by the h1n1. if i go to skul, then im going to pass all the disease to others. n mr lim announce in assembly tat for those who r sick, dun cum to skul. im jz doing my part.im nt cheating. bt no matter how, we cnt get the 10 marks for monthly attendance, it is so unfair to us.

im frus, really frus. tears is alwaz glistening in my eyes, n im jz trying to control it..y can i be so bad luck tis year, everything seems to be so diff for me to go thru, i have to undergo alot of obstacles tat make me feel very tired. sumtimes im wondering, mayb i shudnt transfer to tis skul, mayb it wil be more easy for me in menjalara, tat will nt ruin my future. the skul is nt helping us, they r putting us in troubles, our scholarships is gonna me a nil to me if i get a B in my cert...hopeless

i hate, hate, hate all tat...i even start to hate the skul.....bt i dun wish to make it lyk tis...pls, make it smooth for me, i duwan to lose my future n my hope...

i really cnt stop myself from thinking about tis matter, anyone can rescue me???

4 comments:

lazy doggie said...

hi^^ guess u noe who m i by looking at my pic ba..try discuss wif mr lim..mayb der is way..u r good student i guess he will try help u de..or try asking help from ur teacher who favours u^^ try ways b4 giving up..secondary life is supposed to b fun..don stress up urself b4 u even meet up wif the real scary world :P

ik.ing said...

thx for yr concern, hui yee
yea, im trying hard n seek for helps from teachers..after hols i tink we will get direction from them
take carez n thx alot^^

Bernice Lim said...

dun tink too much
sure can solve tat stupid smd thingy...
cheers... jiayou ~

绮盼 said...

snr, yr smd is alr cemerlang la...
me saw tat by myself... dun worry le... ok?
good luck lol... cheer too... nth is impossible..