Saturday, March 7, 2009

7/3
today when to skul for st john activity n marching
sumthing surprising me alot...i met wif hyau today le...i hv been such a preety long time do chat nor meet him...im actually miss him quite lots
he will be bac to skul again next sat to look out for our skol lousy sport day..anything, i jz remember sumthing
RMB to bring me my SOUVENIR lar...haiyo
then went to tuition as usual, bt while listening to teacher for physics lesson, im playing sudoku...wakaka, niceeee
then later on went bac n hv dinner wif my family, my uncle, aunt, er ge, granny, yi po n her husband at saigong..the food there was reli delicious..yummy yummy
then my aunt, uncle, mum n i curi-curi go to jusco n buy a cake for my grandma...her bday approaching...she will be 80's start fr next monday...happy birthday to u, my beloved grandma
going to oi oi now, tomoro stil nid to go to qi hse early in the morning to do the shirt n going to attend jiarong's bday at nite...
i will post bout tomoro bday party next time...

2 comments:

阿紫 said...

miss hong yau very much huh =.=

ik.ing said...

yalor, of course, fren ma, n i long time din c him ad lo
who ask u dun miss me, so i aso duwan miss u lo...blek